Berenil® Vet 7% RTU Injectable solution of mixed haemoprotozoal infections in livestock
Ready to use injectable solution
For treatment and control of Babesiosis, Trypanosomiasis, Theileriosis and mixed haemoprotozoal infections in livestock.
Each ml contains :
|Diminazine Aceturate||70 mg|
|Phenazone B. P||375 mg|
- Babesiosis and Trypanosomiasis
- Tenacious Trypanosomiasis
- Theileriosis & mixed infections
- Pyrexia of Unknown Origin (PUO)
Dosage and Administration :
- Babesiosis and Trypanosomiasis at the dose rate of 5-10 ml per 100 kg body weight.
- Resistant strains of Trypanosomiasis at the dose rate of 10 ml per 100 kg body weight.
- Theileriosis at the dose rate of 5-10 ml per 100 kg body weight along with antibiotic (3-4 antibiotic injections in alternate days).
- Mixed injections / Pyrexia of unknown origin at the dose rate of 5 ml per 100 kg body weight.
Berenil®The total doses should not exceed 56 ml of Berenil RTU injectable solution at a time per animal, preferably by deep intramuscular route at multiple sites.
Glass vials of 20ml,30 ml and 90 ml.
Meat: 20 days
Milk: 3 days
Storage: Store in a cool place.Protect from direct Sunlight