Amnovit a non antibiotic growth promoter for poultry, livestock and fish
Amnovit is a scientifically balanced formulation of vitamins and amino acids as a non antibiotic growth promoter for poultry, livestock and fish.
Each 100 g contains: Vitamin A-500000 I.U., Vitamin D3 -29000 I.U., Vitamin E-200 mg, Vitamin B2- 300 mg, Vitamin B6-60 mg, Vitamin B12 – 400 mcg, Vitamin K3-40 mg, Niacinamide-1.32 g, Calcium pantothenate-440 mg, Folic acid-10 mg , Choline chloride -150mg, L-Lysine- 1 g, DL-Methionine- 2g, L-Tryptophan- 20mg, Excipient q.s.
- Supportive therapy in diseases, debility and convalescene
- Wounds, fractures and burns
- Tonic for pregnant and lactating animals
- Improves reproductive performance
- Alopecis in pets
- Improves weight gain in Broilers
- Enhances egg yield in layers
- Better fertility and hatchability in breeders
- To enhance survival rate and growth of fish seed
Dosage and Administration :
Amnovit should be administered at the rate of 1 gm per litre of drinking water for 4 days a week in Poultry.
Cattle/Buffalo/Horse/Camel 10-25 gm/animal/day
Sheep/goat 5-10 gm/animal/day
Dog 1-2.5 gm/day
Amnovit can be mixed in poultry feed @500 gm/ton and @ 1 kg/ton of feed for fishes / shrimps.
250 gm and 1 kg
Store in cool & dry place.